Much ado has been tweeted over last week's Double Exposure episode, in which the team waits over eight hours on the set waiting for Lindsay Lohan to arrive. Jorge Perez, in his blog about last night's episode, says that he hopes people will start appreciating the positive aspects of the situation:
1. Lindsay is aware of the wonders of Photoshop: When the makeup artist is taking too long, Lindsay makes an executive decision to move on. Lest you think her unaware of the consequences of her haste, she remarks: "They can retouch."
2. Lindsay finds solace in her closet: The team's first shot of Lindsay takes place in a cozy little electrical closet, which she finds not claustrophobic but quite enjoyable. The next shot, which takes place in an open room with a bunch of stylists, support staff, and photographers looking on, is not to her liking. "I wanna go back in my closet," she says. "Oh wait, I already f---ed that up."
3. Lindsay takes a little dig at Beyonce: After a big fan is brought in to give her hair that "I'm-in-the-middle-of-Tropical-Storm-Andy" look, she isn't happy. "This is cheesy," she says. "It's so Sasha Fierce."
4. Lindsay isn't the most politically correct young woman: After the team voices some criticisms of how she's wearing her hot shorts, she responds: "I'm aware... I'm not retarded."
5. Lindsay was still hung up on Samantha Ronson when this all went down: Indrani tells Lindsay she's the "most beautiful woman in the world," to which Lindsay responds: "Tell Samantha that."
Click here to watch full episodes of Double Exposure, airing 11/10c on Tuesdays.