Trying to decide what (or who) to be for Halloween? Why not spend the night as your favorite Bravolebrity? In the weeks leading up to Halloween, we'll be offering suggestions on how to dress like your favorite Bravo star. First up: Andy Cohen.
If Bravolebrities were gangsters, Andy would be the Don. Each week on Watch What Happens Live, he dishes with stars and gives us the inside scoop on Bravo drama, consistently greasing the wheels with his tumbler of whisky.
Dressing up as the Bravo Godfather is surprisingly simple, thanks to a few easy-to-find but crucial accessories. Here's all you'll need for the perfect Andy costume:
- Suit: To be Andy, you have to look sharp. Most colors will work, but sand, stone and slate are your best bets. Make the shirt pop -- we're thinking a royal blue gingham -- and lose the tie.
- Maker's Mark Whisky: No other brand will suffice. If you can somehow replicate Andy's custom WWHL bottles, that would be fabulous.
- Blackberry: And that thing better be buzzing all. damn. night.
- A fab friend: Andy's always got an A-List celebrity pal with him. Have one of your friends dress up as their favorite star (might we suggest Sarah Jessica Parker?).
- Bronzer: While tan skin is optional this time of year, if you're going to go as Summer Andy, you'll need to capture his self-described Tanorexia.
- Lingo: This one is easy -- Wish your friends "Mazel" and call your enemies "Jackholes."
Remember: What people love about Andy is his confidence! If you don't wear your costume with pride, no one will know who you are. And as we've seen Andy do so many times, keep your cool when put in an awkward situation -- explore the conflict with genuine interest, then diffuse with wit and charm (and if things get rough, be ready to be tossed around a little bit). Other than that, laugh, party, and get Ramotional! Happy Halloween!
The Daily Dish is your source for all things Bravo, from behind-the-scenes scoop to breaking news, exclusive interviews, photos, original videos, and, oh, so much more. Subscribe to The Daily Dish podcast, join our Facebook group, and follow us on Instagram for the latest news hot off the presses. Sign up to become a Bravo Insider and be the first to get exclusive extras.