Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Happy Birthday, Sonja Morgan!
Toast the RHONY star's big day with her five most memorable moments.
She's everyone's favorite toaster oven-toting society queen of Manhattan. The one and only Ms. Sonja Morgan celebrates her birthday today, so please accept this salute to the Divine Miss M. Here's 5 of Sonja's most memorable moments from her time on the Real Housewives of New York City—along with reasons why they're great.
5. She has chutzpah. The blonde beauty has seen ups-and-downs throughout her Real Housewives tenure, but she's weathered the storm with a smile on her face and a cocktail in her hand. So when she decided to strut her stuff on the burlesque stage, all the RHONY ladies knew they were in for a treat. "You can take my money, you can take my man, but you can never take, who I am," Sonja tells the crowd.
4. Everyone's eyes are always on her. If there's one thing you can't call Sonja Morgan, it's a prude. But when Aviva Drescher's dad got a little too frisky during their beach getaway, Sonja was ready to pack up her toaster oven and head outta that joint! "You've got a fabulous ass!" George tells Sonja. "It's pretty good, huh?" she replies.
3. She's the Grand Marshal. When Sonja is given a key role in the Marraige Equality Parade, she's thrilled. Just remember: she's the grand marshal. So when the women convene at a party at Sonja's home for her artist friend/lover, Alex McCord flips a lid on Sonja for making the event more about herself than the cause. Faster than you can say "Thug in a Cocktail Dress," Sonja gives Alex the heave-ho right off her doorstep.
2. She's a fighter. While Sonja may have found herself on the fritz with her finances in Season 4--she had to declare bankruptcy after a lawsuit over a failed movie--she put on a brave face for the reunion and revealed that, despite her financial woes, she was thankful for the love and strength provided by her family and friends (well...maybe not Countess LuAnn).
1. She's not afraid to bare all. In season 5, Aviva arrives at the island retreat, where she's greeted by "Ramonja" (Ramona and Sonja) drunkenly going for a topless swim in the pool. This isn't cool with Aviva, who just took on her fear of flying to come down and spend time with the ladies.
Aviva also brought her husband Reid, which was not cool with Sonja and Ramona, who wanted to have a girls' trip. When Aviva calls Sonja a "double dealer," Sonja doesn't hold back and fires nuclear rain back at her.
"My mouth is money!" said Sonja. "You call me a double dealer? You'll see your ass where it ends up. What comes out of my mouth? You can (bleep)-in' sell it!"
Which leads up to what may be one of the best Sonja Morgan lines from Housewives History: "Can I get a return to sender?!"