Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Ahhh, the Holidays: malls are mobbed, travel is a headache, and feuds with your family are inevitable. But if anyone knows how to behave, it's our Housewives. Below, 17 etiquette tips from NeNe, Teresa, Vicki and others.
1. The Holidays are a time for celebrating with family and friends. So always make sure you look your best.
2. You may be visiting members of your family that you haven't seen in months. Try not to overshare any secrets about your personal life.
3. Getting together with co-workers for a pre-holiday feast? Don't chew with your mouth open.
4. ...and definitely don't flip a table.
5. Instead, be fabulous.
6. On Christmas morning, it's nice to show gratitude to your family for their health and happiness.
7. Come dinner time, when you are sitting with your family at the table, don't zone out if the conversation bores you.
8. Should the topics of religion, money or politics come up, keep your temper in check.
9. And don't threaten to pull out someone's weave.
10. Maybe make a face like this and change the topic of conversation:
11. It's rude to smoke indoors.
12. And don't drink too much hard liquor.
13. A nice wine like Pinot Grigio might be a better option.
14. Didn't like what you got for Christmas? Try not to cry.
15. Or make a weird face.
16. Give your gift-giver a big hug instead.
17. After all, the next Christmas is just 364 days away.
Some GIFs courtesy of RealityTVGifs