On the upcoming season of The Real Housewives of New York City, the ladies will be joined by a new face: Kristen Taekman. Born in Connecticut and a working model since age 16, she is a mother of two children (Cash, 5, and Kingsley, 2) and happily married to her husband of ten years, Josh. She's also a successful entrepreneur: in 2009, she launched a line of high-end greeting card boxes called 2nd Street Press.
Kristen's approach to life as a wife and mom in New York City is simple: "I tell it like it is," she says. Which is sure to make for some amazing television when RHONY returns March 11 at 9p ET/PT.
Can't wait until then to meet her on the small screen? Below, Kristen reveals eleven little-known facts about herself, from her Elvis Presley obsession to her collection of tattoos.
1. I am obsessed with Elvis Presley
2. I am not a natural blonde.
3. I don't, won't, can't cook.
4. I haven't had a cup of coffee in five years.
5. I have three tattoos.
6. I drink hot herbal tea all day long.
7. I am superstitious.
8. I lived in Paris for three years modeling.
9. I started on varsity basketball team as a freshman in high school.
10. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
11. My husband Josh proposed to me in the Sheep Meadow at Central Park.
Watch the trailer for the new RHONY below and tell us: are you excited for Kristen's debut?
The Daily Dish is your source for all things Bravo, from behind-the-scenes scoop to breaking news, exclusive interviews, photos, original videos, and, oh, so much more. Subscribe to The Daily Dish podcast, join our Facebook group, and follow us on Instagram for the latest news hot off the presses. Sign up to become a Bravo Insider and be the first to get exclusive extras.