Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Meet the New Beverly Hills Househusbands
Five fun facts about David Gebbia and Michael Ohoven.
When the latest season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills premieres on Monday, you'll get to meet the two newest Housewives, Carlton Gebbia and Joyce Giraud de Ohoven and their families. So ahead of their debut, we thought we'd share some info we dug up on the men in Carlton and Joyce's lives, their handsome hubbies David Gebbia and Michael Ohoven.
Here are 5 fun facts about them.
1. This multimillionaire runs three separate business with his father and two brothers: investment firm StockCross Financial Services, sports management firm Rival Sports Group, and high-end custom real estate development firm Gebbia Custom Estates.
2. He keeps it all in the family: aside from working with his dad and brothers, David's wife Carlton is the interior architectural designer for Gebbia Custom Estates. They actually built the Gothic-inspired home they currently reside in.
3. He has three children with Carlton: Destiny, 11, Mysteri, 10, and Cross, 2.
4. He produced the TV movie Pretty When You Cry starring Sam Elliot.
5. Although his wife is a practicing Wiccan, he is a non-practicing Catholic. He fully supports her beliefs however.
1. He is an Oscar-nominated movie producer whose impressive credits include Capote, Saved!, and Push.
2. His father, Mario Ohoven, was a high-profile investment banker and is now also a producer. In fact, they have worked on several films together including The Human Stain.
3. In 2006, The Hollywood Reporter named him one of Hollywood's "Most Prolific Producers."
4. He was born in Germany to a well-known banking family and his mother is German socialite and UNESCO Ambassador Ute Ohoven.
5. Michael's most recent producing credit was the TV series Siberia, which starred none other than his wife Joyce.