Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
9 Times The Couchers Were All of Us Watching Beyonce's 'Lemonade'
Who else but the Couchers could perfectly capture the intense emotions caused by Lemonade?
In case you haven't embarked on the spiritual journey that is Beyonce Knowles' Lemonade, we almost want to caution you from watching along with the Couchers above before you experience its beauty first hand. But then there's this:
So yes, please do not deprive yourself of this Lemonade-Coucher mash-up. Coucher-ade, if you will. Watching The People's Couch crew take on this musical film, we realized that they perfectly expressed the emotional rollercoaster of Lemonade, much like the one Bey rides in "XO" but that's niether here nor there. Take a look below at all the times the Couchers perfectly captured our soul as we laughed, danced, sobbed, and finally accepted B's great work into our hearts.
1. When Beyonce jumped off that building and we all held our breath.
We're just glad we weren't the only ones screaming "No Beyonce!" at our televisions.
2. That moment it clicked for all of us what it was about.
3. When Bey just started smashing sh-- in 'Hold Up.'
4. When Bey had us feeling ourselves so good.
5. When B came so hard in 'Don't Hurt Yourself.'
7. When 'Becky With the Good Hair' literally almost killed Rashawn.
9. When it was all over.
Us, too, Nicole. Us, too.
Be sure to catch The People's Couch every Friday at 8/7c.