Never let it be said that Heather Dubrow isn’t a considerate, loving wife! As we learned in the latest episode of her YouTube show, Heather’s Closet, The Real Housewives of Orange County mom of four really wanted their master bedroom to be a room that her husband, Terry Dubrow, absolutely adored. “I tried to make it a little more masculine this time, because our last bedroom was very sparkly and silky… and Terry really didn’t like it, so I really wanted a space that he could feel comfortable in.” (Want to learn the secrets of Dubrow Chateau? Click on the video above!)
While it’s hard to imagine not being comfortable in the sprawling room with its stunning ocean views, Heather made sure the design was Terry-friendly, adding lots of chocolate tones and leather. But she, of course, still made room for a bit of glitz! “I love sparkle and you can see I did this chocolate silk carpeting but it almost looks like someone just threw glitter all over the carpet. It adds a little touch of elegance and drama.”
Check out our nine favorite, over-the-top design details in Heather and Terry’s master bedroom and bathroom below!
1. That Floor-to-Ceiling Marble Fireplace
2. The Recessed Ceiling and Dramatic Chandelier
3. Those Baccarat Pitchers and Glasses on the Nightstands
4. A Glass Backgammon Table with Matching Glass Chairs
5. A Bathroom Big Enough for a Seating Area
6. The Luxe Bathroom Coffee Nook
7. Another Stunning Marble Fireplace… This Time in the Bathroom!
8. Hidden Medicine Chest with Lighting and Electricity
9. Towel Warming Drawers
Open the door to Bravo's Home & Design and you'll peek inside fabulous mansions, browse coveted décor, and discover the essential home products you never knew you couldn't live without. Like us on Facebook for more inspiration.