Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
What is a girls' trip without a stop to the gay club? Those must have been the exact thoughts of Ashley Darby as she loaded up The Real Housewives of Potomac ladies into the car and took them to a drag show at Blue Moon. While the night ended a bit less fabulously than expected, the 'Wives were giving us life on the dance floor and got read for filth by a drag queen. But this wasn't our first drag experience in Housewives history. Take a look at our favorite 'Wives-Queens cross overs - do not adjust your screens, they are that fierce.
1. RHOP 'Wives Learn that reading is fundamental in Bethany
We apologize to D.C. South East in advance.
2. RHONY 'Wives being mistaken for Drag Queens at the Mermaid Parade
Yes, this happened. Yes, it's as amazing as it sounds.
3. RHOA Ladies get a reading lesson in Savannah
NeNe Leakes enlists the help of famed queen Lady Chablis for some help teach her pal how to throw shade. Who better to run this lesson?
4. Mama Elsa facing off with Elaine Lancaster
While Elaine is pretty fierce, not even a drag queen can compare with Mama Elsa.
5. Gretchen's Tupperware Party with Kay Sedia
We will always be in debt to Gretchen Rossi for putting Jim Bellino in a room with a drag queen.
6. Joe Gorga does drag.
Lots of drag queens are born on halloween - and Joe Gorga as Snooki is no different.
7. When Manila Luzon had to vamp for the missing Sonja Morgan
Leave it to a drag queen to fill time fabulously before a commando Sonja Morgan takes the stage.
8. When famous drag queens reenacting this classic RHOA scene
Latrice Roayle and Dida Ritz sure did our girls justice. Yas, queens!
9. And finally, that other time Luann de Lesseps was mistaken for a drag queen
Really, it's these moments that make us love Luann de Lesseps even more.