Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Recipe: Make Marcel's Dirty Girl
Get the recipe for Marcel Vigneron's messy, juicy burger that won out as the best thing on a bun.
"The Dirty Girl": Beef Burger with Avocado, Blue Cheese, Tomato, Bacon, Watercress, and a Sunny Side Up Egg
Ingredients (per burger)
1 lb ground short rib
1 lb ground chuck
.25 lb bone marrow
2 pieces of bacon
1 Tsp. blue cheese
1 slice tomato
1 bundle watercress
1 tsp. fermented garlic and chili
1 pretzel bun
1 stick of butter
1 clove of garlic
2 thyme sprigs
1 rosemary sprigs
1 Tsp. extra virgin olive oil
black pepper and salt to taste
1. Season patty with garlic, chilli, salt, black pepper, extra virgin olive oil.
2. Form patty.
3. Sear patty in pan with oil/butter. Season with garnish.
4. Cook until desired doneness.
5. Make bacon and guacamole dip
6. Fry an egg sunny side up.
7. Slice tomato and pick watercress.
8. Plate up burger with remaining ingredients.