Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Scheana Shay's Valentine's Day Guide For Singles
5 tips from Scheana Shay to get through February 14...
Valentine's Day can be the sweetest, most romantic day of the year or it could also just be the worst. If you find yourself single on February 14, here are some very helpful tips from Scheana Shay to help you navigate through this stressful day...
Valentine's Day can be a girl's best friend or her worst nightmare, AKA "SAD" -- Single's Awareness Day. If you happen to fall on that end of the spectrum or have recently gone through a breakup, I have a few tips for you:
1. Take a page out of my book and go see Fifty Shades Darker with your BFF for a girls' night. Who doesn't want to stare at Christian Grey for two hours, am I right?
2. Don't go out to dinner. You don't wana see a bunch of sappy couples and their PDA.
3. Pretend like February 14 is just another day, another dollar, and get some work done to keep your mind occupied.
4. Don't watch a romantic comedy and cry yourself to sleep. Instead, maybe grab a friend and watch a scary movie on your couch and have some wine.
5. Just know, you're not the only one out there struggling with what to do being recently single on February 14.
Hope this helps! Happy SAD or Valentine's everyone! ♥️♥️♥️