Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Most People Want to Know About Stassi Schroeder's New Boyfriend, We Want to Know About His Dog
Beau Clark's adorable rescue pooch is named Refund.
The answer was, it turns out, a commercial casting director literally named Beau, who first met the reality star, podcast impresario and birthday monster in August. In a recent episode of Straight Up With Stassi, the pair revealed that the first time they hung out, they closed down the Mondrian Hotel in Los Angeles. We’re thrilled Stassi is happy with her beau Beau, and even more happy he doesn’t have a man bun like someone else she dated — cough, Patrick Meagher.
Best of all, Beau has an adorable dog named Refund, who like all dogs cool enough to hang out with famous people, already has her own Instagram page.
Listen, we look at a lot of Instagram accounts devoted to dogs, and we have to say, Refund is really cute!
Here are the things we know about her:
1. She’s a rescue dog who hangs out with other rescue dogs.
2. She loves to roll around in the sand pits on golf courses.
3. She lost her “virginity” when her dad was away on vacation.
4. But she’s 21 in dog years, so he couldn’t say much.
5. In 2017, Refund had two surgeries that cost her dad $5,000 total.
6. And she made a full recovery, thank the Bravo gods.
7. She looks better with long hair than with short hair.
8. Not everyone can rock a close shave, we get it.
9. She was like, a super, super cute puppy.
10. Her dad frequently takes her to work.
11. She gives, like, amazing hugs.
12. And she can skateboard!
13. She loves the water.
14. And pool side lounging — obviously, she’s from LA!
15. She sleeps in bed with her dad.
16. And, like anyone with skin, loves warm laundry.
The only thing we don’t know about Refund is whether or not she gets along with Luda and Zoe, Stassi’s dogs! We’re not saying Beau and Stassi have to post a picture of the three pups together — but is any relationship really official unless it’s proven that the whole family gets along?