Quad: Mariah Is a Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing
Quad thinks Mariah's tree has been cut down to a stump and can't believe she's still trying to goop the people.
I never knew how Mariah really felt about me until the night at STK. I was always a loyal friend, and now it's apparent to me that she was never the friend to me that I was to her. In fact, Mariah wanted a follower/minion.
She and her sister even joked about it in the first episode -- calling me a puppet. I guess they got loyalty confused with being a follower.
Mariah wanted me to cling on to every lying word she spoke as if it was platinum. She wanted me to ride along with all the deceit and lies she was dishing out -- to eat 10 pounds of her crap and then tell her I love it!
Truth be told when you are not agreeing with her or doing better than her, she perceives it as being against her and that's when all the disagreements came about. That's when she began throwing around the word "disloyal." In her mind, I was a good friend as long as she thought she was in charge or the center of attention. Hence "She is the tree and I am only a branch!" Wow, friend. . .(NOT).
The moment things weren't revolving or including her. She began to change. Tones of anger, jealousy, hatred, and envy were topics of discussion to anyone with a pair of ears. #SheEnvy Sounds like the "tree" has been chopped down to a "stump."
Now with that being said let’s talk about Episode 5. #Married2Med. Is she watching the same show that I’m watching? At what point of me ignoring her when she entered the WEN conference constitutes me looking at her with hatred in my eyes. Again, attempting to rewrite what really happened. "Sister's don't air dirty laundry." Girl stop! Mariah aired her own dirty laundry when she showed her true colors at STK in front of all to see.
Mariah, has been caught in one lie after the other. First, she said she never said she made me relevant, then she said she gave me a platform.
What’s even more frustrating is that she’s still lying about the STK debacle even after her friends have proven my side of the story. Still she’s trying to goop the people and uphold her lies. Mariah has some nerve calling me a Decepticon when she’s #Megatron himself. Chile bye!
#PhoneyPony #BrokeDownRobot #LightsOut #ChuckyDoll #YourKnifeIsStillInMyBack For those of you who are not clear on how to identify a psychopath allow me to help you.
- A psychopath is a predator who takes advantage of others using charm, deceit, violence, and manipulation to get what they want.
- Glib and superficial charm. A psychopath will put on what professionals refer to as a "mask" of sanity that is likable and pleasant. The psychopath will also do good deeds to gain his or her victims trust.
- A grandiose self-perception. Psychopaths will often believe they are smarter or more powerful than they actually are.
- Determine if there’s pathological lying. A psychopath will tell all sorts of lies; little white lies as well as huge stories intended to mislead and or protect their facade.
- Beware of master manipulators. All psychopaths are identified as cunning and able to get people to do things they might not normally do. They use guilt, force and other methods to manipulate.
- An absence of any guilt or remorse. A person without conscience yet driven by ego.
- Psychopaths are often parasitic, meaning they live off other people not only financial but others energy.
Impulsive, irresponsible, and erratic behavior.
Never can accept responsibility. A psychopath will never admit to being wrong or owning up to mistakes and errors in judgment.
WikiHow has illustrations to help you through the process.
Mariah's watching too many episodes of Spartacus meanwhile, her chariot is going down in flames. . . #SitDown #ThirstyTrina
On a more meaningful note, I've never been the type of women to just sit home and be a doctor's wife. While, my husband affords us a nice lifestyle. It's imperative for me to follow my dreams and maximize my potential. I'm intelligent, witty, assertive, and not afraid of hard work.
With that being said I'm so excited about my puppy/dog couture clothing line! Khole and Kar'rie were doing the most! However, the meeting went well and I’m elated to bring high fashion to the canine world!
Stay tuned. . .