Andy Cohen's Five Fave Rihanna Songs
Get ready for Andy's live chat with RiRi by spinning her best tunes.
The world of Bravo and pop royalty will meet on Thursday when our very own Andy Cohen hosts a Facebook Live chat with Rihanna at 7p EST / 4p PST. What will happen when Mr. WWHL meets up with Ms. S&M? Only time will tell -- and you can submit questions for RiRi here). And to get in the mood for this glorious union of our world and Rihanna's live chat in support of her new album Unapologetic, The Dish asked Andy what his five favorite Rihanna songs are and why. Needless to say, he was quick and enthusiastic with his response.
Here's Andy's 5 favorite Rihanna tunes, and come back here (or go to Facebook Live) at 7p EST / 4p PST to watch the livestream in the video player above!
1. Umbrella –- Andy Says: "What started it all for me and I couldn't get it out of my head for a year."
2. Don't Stop the Music -- Andy Says: "Show me a gay dude that doesn’t have this song in his iPod ..."
3. S&M –- Andy Says: "Give it to me, Rihanna"
4. Only Girl (In The World) -– Andy Says: "This song sounds especially good after 2 am for some reason."
5. What's My Name -– Andy Says: "So simple and catchy and I like it when Ri-Ri brings it down a little."