Brandi Glanville at the Oscars: 5 Things to Know
About that dress...
Brandi Glanville made quite an impression on the red carpet at the 85th annual Academy Awards this past Sunday. So, we checked in with the acid-tongued Housewife to see what she thought of the event, of what people wore... and, of course, about that dress, and here's what we learned:
1. Brandi designed her own dress for the Oscars in one week. She loved it, but missed fittings due to her book tour schedule. "Clearly it was a bit small," she says. "But had it fit, I feel like it would have been sooooo me! A little bit hooch and a little bit couture."
2. She can't believe people are talking about her and what she wore when there are other major stars to be talking about! Don't worry -- everyone else is getting theirs too.
3. This was Brandi's first trip to the Oscars. She has attended the Vanity Fair party in the past with ex Eddie Cibrian.
4. Brandi's best-dressed of the night included Bradley Cooper, Reese Witherspoon, Stacy Keibler, and Halle Berry.
5. So did she actually see any of the nominated films? "I honestly think I saw one movie this year that wasnt a kids' movie, and it was This is 40, and they got robbed cause that movie rocked!" We're sure Real Housewives of Beverly Hills superfans Judd Apatow and Leslie Mann will be very happy to hear Brandi approved!
So, what did you think of Brandi's Oscar look? Sound off in the Comments below!