New Housewife Lizzie Rovsek: 13 Fun Facts
The RHOC star opens up about her nerdy childhood.
Before moving to the OC, Lizzie grew up in Columbia, Kentucky, where she earned a reputation as a beauty pageant queen. These days, she's a devoted mother and business owner (Sun Kitten Swimwear). But what else can we learn about the newest Housewife? Below, she shares 13 little-known facts about her past—who knew she was such a nerd?
1. I used to dream of being a Rockette.
2. I'm kind of a nerd. I have always loved science, especially Biology.
3. I was a cheerleader in high school.
4. I don't have any tattoos.
5. I love astrology.
6. I used to be a dance instructor. I taught tap, ballet and jazz.
7. Christmas is my favorite holiday. But I LOVE Halloween.
8. I have a strong faith in God. It's personal to me and I don't advertise it.
9. I am a very girly girl. I'm almost always in a dress even when I'm casual.
10. I think New York City is magical.
11. I was Senior Class President and Valedictorian.
12. I ran the Honolulu Marathon in a little over 4 hours.
13. I absolutely LOVE being a mom.
Tune in to see Lizzie's debut tonight at 9/8c.