But one thing I want to address is that she said she is "weirded out" that:
1. I wear a wig.
2. I had a full on relationship with a married man.
3. That I 'think' I can sing!
1. Cynthia, your hair changes every episode, and I am sure you have worn a wig in about seven of them.
2. Cynthia, Big Poppa's wife was living ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY when we were together (Remember, you attended my surprise party in May at HIS house). Umm, no wife there...
3. And you find it weird that I THINK I can sing? Well, Cynthia, I don't believe you have a hit song, have gone on tours and performed at thousands of clubs but... I can't sing? Okay! Then you can't model! Because I'm pretty sure I have never heard of you before you joined the cast of the show! Sit down, new girl. Don't come for Kim, because Kim will come harder! I'm really not the one to mess with.
So we moved on from that. Then someone asked Phaedra how her baby was, and she got defensive and decided to give me attitude. Okay, bring it!