We are finally back from Africa, yippee! I must say, it turned out to be an educating, eye-opening experience. I'm such a home body. I love traveling, but ten days with women I don't necessarily care for was a stretch, so I'm glad to be back home!
I returned home to Atlanta to news that I wasn't prepared for. My son had been arrested! Brice (as we call him) is a young 21-year-old trying to find his way in a big world of confusion. I believe in Never Making the Same Mistake Twice. With that said, I decided that tough love was better than no love at all. I decided to leave Brice in jail a few extra days to teach him a lesson. Brice didn't steal because he was in need, he simply stole because he was giving in to peer pressure, seeking attention, looking for something to do, and being silly. Whatever the case may be, I felt a lesson needed to be learned! I know there are parents that would have chosen a different route, as Peter suggested, but I felt this was what my child needed. My goal is always to encourage my son. I'm no different from any other parent; I want the absolute best for my son and always want see him on top! Brice, mommy loves you! We all make mistakes, just don't carry them forward and you will be fine, my love!
1. Kim saying she's known Sheree for ten years. LOL! I introduced them at the beginning of all this about five years ago.
2. Kim saying Sweetie didn't need to be tanning. Black people tan!
3. Kim saying she and Sheree don't talk behind each other's back. Aren't you the same person that said Sheree writes bad checks and returns the clothes she wears? Didn't Sheree try pulling off your wig and said things about you dating married men! I could go on and on, but I’ll wait until…
4. Kandi saying the world wants to know how Marlo and I became friends. Um, the same way you and Kim became friends when you didn't know her.
5. Kandi and Phaedra stopping by Sheree's lot. I was laughing out loud when Phaedra said there's not a trespassing sign out and the house won't be ready by Christmas! You've got to love it!
Thanks for tuning in! Catch me on Watch What Happens Live this Sunday with Andy Cohen.
Follow me on Twitter @neneleakes.
Stay rich and fabulous! Your girl,