Lauri's wedding was magical. She looked like a princess and extremely happy. I'm glad that they decided to have it at their home, as it was much more intimate and romantic than a wedding in a building. I am so happy that Lauri has finally found the man that truly makes her content and happy. I am confident they will be together for forever. It was also great seeing Jo at Jeana's. I hadn't seen her for a while, so it was nice that she was able to stop by and see us all. It was like "good ol' times." And here are my Top Five Favorite Moments from this season:
1. Taking my kids, Lauren, and Colby to Puerto Vallarta and doing the canopy/zip lining with them. What a blast!
2. Moving my office from my home to a building. This was a big step for me in building my career and separating work from home.
3. Taking my assistant Tammy for a makeover. She looked fabulous when it was done.
4. Taking Jeana and Tammy with Donn and I to the river. That was a great weekend, and I know they loved it.
5. Bringing Michael to Seattle to visit my "team" for Coto Financial. Having Michael take an interest in pursuing this for a career was awesome and I was very proud of him.
Also, I just recorded my "10 Secrets to Success," which is a free audio download available when you enroll in my newsletter at www.vickigunvalson.com. I have recently hired a business success coach to assist me in building "LIFE with Vicki" and am excited for you to be a part of this new journey with me. We interviewed other business professionals to find out their secrets to success and have found a common thread amongst them all. I am excited about this new endeavor and look forward to you 'LIVING INSPIRED FULLY ENGAGED!"