Make Mei's Sushi Style Guac!
Get Mei Lin's recipe for "the best guacamole" she's ever had.
Mei's Guacamole Recipe
2 Firm Avocados
1 Soft Avocado
1 Tbsp Cucumber
1 Tbsp Xoconostles (Prickly Pear)
Pinch White Onion
Pinch Cilantro Stems
1. Using a peeler, peel avocado until all skin is off.
2. Peel avocado slice by slice shingling as you go until desired length.
3. Use the soft avocado and combine the rest of the ingredients.
4. Season to taste.
5. Put a little of the guacamole on the avocado slices and roll into a cigar.
1. Sliced Serrano
2. Sliced radishes
3. Cilantro leaves
Tortilla Strips Directions
1. Slice tortilla thin.
2. Fry until golden brown at 375°.
3. Season with salt.