BravoCon 2019 is almost here! The ultimate Bravo fan experience kicks off on November 15 in NYC, and will span over three days in the Big Apple with nearly 90 Bravo stars set to appear at more than 50 live events. And, you can be sure that the three venues the event is taking place in will definitely be filled to the rafters with Bravolebs from all walks of life. With less than two weeks until it all kicks off, we have the roster of Bravo stars slated to appear at events on November 15, 16, and 17. (And you can get more info at bravocon2019.com/schedule.)
That brings us to the Real Housewives. Yes, there will be many, many Real Housewives on hand for the epic event, including:
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta's Cynthia Bailey, Eva Marcille, Kenya Moore, and Porsha Williams
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Erika Girardi, Dorit Kemsley, Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave, Denise Richards, Kyle Richards, and Lisa Rinna
- The Real Housewives of Dallas' LeeAnne Locken, and Brandi Redmond
- The Real Housewives of New Jersey's Jennifer Aydin, Dolores Catania, Teresa Giudice, Jackie Goldschneider, Melissa Gorga, and Margaret Josephs
- The Real Housewives of New York City's Luann de Lesseps, Dorinda Medley, Tinsley Mortimer, and Ramona Singer
- The Real Housewives of Orange County's Shannon Storms Beador, Kelly Dodd, Vicki Gunvalson, Tamra Judge, Gina Kirschenheiter, Emily Simpson, and Braunwyn Windham-Burke
- The Real Housewives of Potomac's Gizelle Bryant, and Ashley Darby
- Former Housewives Jeana Keough (RHOC), Adrienne Maloof (RHOBH), Caroline Manzo (RHONJ), and Jill Zarin (RHONY)
Here's who is also on the line-up:
- Below Deck franchise yachties Captain Lee, Captain Sandy, Kate Chastain, Chef Ben Robinson, Joao Franco, and Colin Macy-O'Toole
- Don’t Be Tardy matriarch Kim Zolciak-Biermann
- Married to Medicine's Toya Bush-Harris, Mariah Huq, Dr. Heavenly Kimes, Dr. Contessa Metcalfe, Dr. Jacqueline Walters, Quad Webb, and Dr. Simone Whitmore
- Million Dollar Listing franchise agents Fredrik Eklund, Josh Flagg, Steve Gold, Ryan Serhant, Tracy Tutor, and Tyler Whitman
- Project Runway's designers Brandon Maxwell and Christian Siriano
- Shahs of Sunset's Reza Farahan, Golnesa "GG" Gharachedaghi, Mercedes “MJ” Javid, and Mike Shouhed
- Southern Charm's Patricia Altschul, Craig Conover, Kathryn Dennis, Cameran Eubanks, Austen Kroll, and Shep Rose
- Summer House's Amanda Batula, Hannah Berner, Kyle Cooke, Paige DeSorbo, Lindsay Hubbard, and Carl Radke
- Top Chef former Cheftestants Kelsey Barnard Clark, Joe Flamm, and Brooke Williamson
- Vanderpump Rules' Brittany Cartwright, Kristen Doute, James Kennedy, Lala Kent, Ariana Madix, Katie Maloney-Schwartz, Tom Sandoval, Stassi Schroeder, Tom Schwartz, Scheana Shay, and Jax Taylor
As previously announced, WWHL will film its biggest show yet on Friday, November 15 at the Hammerstein Ballroom. It will be filmed in front of the largest audience in the show’s history and will include the most Bravolebrities ever sharing the same stage.
Other can't-miss events include Luann's Countess and Friends cabaret show, a Vanderpump Rules After Hours Party, Top Chef culinary experiences, Southern Charm brunches, a Real Housewives museum, a Bravo bazaar marketplace, immersive photo opportunities, exclusive sneak peek screenings, and so much more.
BravoCon's events, panels, and experiences will take place at three venues in New York City: The Manhattan Center (311 West 34th Street), Skylight Modern (537 West 27th Street), and Union West (535 West 28th Street).
BravoCon is the first-ever immersive experience of its kind designed specifically for Bravo superfans. Follow along on our live blog for the latest updates and sign up to become a Bravo Insider and be the first to get exclusive extras.