Jennifer Aniston is officially engaged to Justin Theroux, making for one highly-anticipated celebrity wedding to come. So, given her experience in the field, we decided to ask newlywed Kim Zolciak for some wedding planning tips she might be able to share with Miss Aniston ... err, soon-to-be Mrs. Theroux. Who would know better how to throw a high-profile wedding than the Don't Be Tardy for the Party planner extraordinaire?
So what's a girl -- be it Jen Aniston or just a regular bride -- gotta do to have a memorable and fun wedding? Here's five tips Kim told us:
1. The two most important things at your reception are food and alcohol. You want your guest to have an amazing experience and a fabulous time. Don't go cheap!!! You don't want your guest stopping at Mcdonalds on the way home because they are starving, and you definitely do want them waking up with a headache.
2. It is YOUR day -- do NOT allow family/friends to stress you out and ask them for help if you need it. Don't be afraid to ask.
3. Enjoy the entire planning process, the cake tasting, picking out your perfect gown, food tasting, invitation selection etc. It goes by so quick.
4. Flowers, Flowers and more Flowers make for a beautiful ceremony and reception.
5. Enjoy every single minute of the BIG DAY! Make sure you sit down and enjoy the dinner, enjoy the dance floor, enjoy all your family and friends. It will be over in just a few hours! It takes months/years to plan and before you know it the day will be a memory! Pictures Pictures Pictures!
The Daily Dish is your source for all things Bravo, from behind-the-scenes scoop to breaking news, exclusive interviews, photos, original videos, podcast, and, oh, so much more. Join our Facebook group and follow us on Instagram for the latest news hot off the presses.