To help you get into the holiday spirit, we've put together some handy tips for making sure your festivities are Gone with the Wind Fabulous with a little help from the Atlanta Housewives.
1. Make Sure Your Home is Ready for Guests
2. Make Sure You're Feeling Your Look
3. Make Sure Your Fridge (and Bar) are Well Stocked
4. A Good Guest Always Brings a Gift
5. Always Check with Your Host About What to Bring
6. Music is the Key to Getting the Party Started
7. Don't Spend Time Worrying Whether Your Guests Will Get Along
8. Always Check in with Your Guests...
9. ...But Don't Be Afraid to Keep It Moving
10. Be Sure to Treat All Your Guests Equally
12. Give Each of Your Guests a Proper Goodbye
13. Remember to Give Praise Where It's Due
14. Don't Be Afraid to Confront People About Bad Behavior the Day After
You May Also Like...Recommended by Zergnet