Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Hello from the Jersey Shore. We're enjoying the warm weather and hope you are too!
Well the sweetness this season was short lived, although I'm happy we got to see the softer side of everyone for at least a few episodes before the all-out crazy began. Here are my thoughts from the episode:
- I've never met people who tell you how "adorable" and "hot" they are all the time.
- I thought Dina did look adorable in her scrubs.
- I can't believe that Bobby would tell the twins what Jim said since he just met the twins and he'd been friends with Jim for ten years.
- I'm starting to believe the twins can hypnotize people they just met into telling them things.
- I'm not going to lie, I thought the way Amber said, "Let's go," in that deep, husky voice to the twins was funny. (I had no idea how quickly things were going to turn ugly though.)
- I don’t condone violence under any circumstances, and I think everyone was shocked that things escalated the way they did.- I don't blame Amber for the things her husband says, but they were hurtful and sort of insane coming from HIM. First of all, he admitted his opinion of me and Joe was completely formed from "the news" about us. That's a really shallow way to live, especially for someone who was making his own news before RHONJ was ever on the air. I don't believe everything I read. I keep an open mind and try and make my opinions after I meet someone based on their actions toward me personally. (Newsflash: my opinion after meeting him based on his interactions with me and my family was very, very low.)
Second, Jim Marchese claims he can't be at the same location as my husband because it would hurt his mortgage business? Is he serious? That would be baloney for anyone, but coming from THIS GUY?
- Finally, I'm so so so happy we got the Giudice Family picture taken when we did. It was a wonderful memory for all of us and something the girls can remember forever. I can't wait until they're all grown up and bringing their own kids over to me and Joe for a big family picture. Then again, they're so sweet now, I'm in no hurry for them to grow up any faster!
If you want more sweet, check out my blog for more of my dessert recipes on www.teresagiudice.com for info on where to order Fabulicious Desserts and Fabellini. And follow me on Twitter @Teresa_Giudice. I love, love, love talking to all of you and reading your sweet tweets.