Bethenny Frankel’s Fish Allergy Is So Severe, This Is What Happened When a Friend Who Ate Lox Kissed Her Face

Bethenny Frankel’s Fish Allergy Is So Severe, This Is What Happened When a Friend Who Ate Lox Kissed Her Face

The Real Housewives of New York City mogul Bethenny Frankel's fish allergy has almost killed her.

Bethenny Frankel

Bethenny Frankel has become well known for her food allergy, since she survived a near-fatal allergic reaction late last year after eating soup that she didn't know contained traces of fish.

That episode was serious enough to nearly claim her life, after she fell unconscious and ultimately landed in the ER and the ICU, leaving her with some scary lingering symptoms even after her apparent recovery.

Since, she's opened up that being in mere proximity to fish in a closed environment like an airplane poses potentially lethal danger. And now, The Real Housewives of New York City businesswoman is showing once again just how intense her reactions to fish can be.

On Instagram Stories, she shared a closeup photo of the left side of her own face, where a red reaction is clearly visible on her chin.

She called out the area with an arrow, and a caption that explained the mark: "My friend had lox for lunch and gave [me] a smooch good by[e].

Bethenny Frankel Instagram: Food Allergy to Fish

Recently, Bethenny showed the graphic results of her allergy prick testing, which also clearly indicated the intensity of her reactions.

Related Stories
Related Show

Bravo’s Style & Living is your window to the fabulous lifestyles of Bravolebrities. Be the first to know about all the best fashion and beauty looks, the breathtaking homes Bravo stars live in, everything they’re eating and drinking, and so much more. Sign up to become a Bravo Insider and get exclusive extras.

You May Also Like...
Recommended by Zergnet