Here at Bravo, it's all about you -- the fans. If it weren't for you, we'd be nothing -- so when you talk, we listen. So, to kick off something new on The Dish, it's time that your comments about our shows and stars become the story ... and you guys sure are vocal when it comes to certain topics. Here's some of our favorite opinions from all sides of the spectrum pulled from our Facebook page this week, and if you're not already a fan, join our FB page and get commenting!
First up, we've got the drink-toss heard 'round Hollywood, as Heather Bilyeu lashed out against her former boss Madison Hildebrand on Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles after he had some less-than-complimentary words for her (WATCH IT HERE). And while Heather got emotional, it was nothing compared to what you guys had to offer up, and for the most part, our FB fans were on Team Madison.
- MaryJane Hattala said: Madison deserved it! He's a brat. I think josh Altman and Heather are great together!
- Ali Briars said: She needs some lessons on how to be a professional and an adult. She is where she is because of his mentorship , friendship, thoughtfulness, and help in genral....I might also add graciousness which he actually does not have to continue to extend to her, yet he does. Bravo ,Madison.
- Tia Bevis Bastian said: I will not judge until I walk in her shoes and I can not do that. There is obviously a lot more going on here than is shown. He should give her the money he owes her!
- Alisa Sosnovy Israel said: If she's looking at a career being a realtor she just ruined it , reputation is everything.
Next up, the whole Vicki Gunvalson-Brooks Ayers controversy that is being kept alive thanks to Brooks battling ABC over a nasty 20/20 report that dubbed him a "deadbeat dad" and interviewed his ex-girlfriend who claims he ditched her and their son. After Brooks' lawyer threatened a lawsuit and said all of the the claims were bogus, you weighed in:
- Kathy Goodson Moeller said: Leave Brooks alone! It's Vickie's life & nobody's business who she dates or what she does! If it works out, great... If it doesn't she'll move on!!
- Lisa Orlando-Bloom said: Oh and just one more thing why is it socially excepable for a man to take care of a woman but not for a woman to do nice thing to help her man get into a better place??If I had money I would do anything to help my man reach his goals...
- Lillian Barna Russell said: run Vicki run .......you can do so much better!!!!
- Lisa Carrey said: I hope they both return next season. I want to see what happens next with these two. Woohoo!
- Sue Lane Wasik said: When your closest circle of family and friends know that something isn't quite right with this guy--then it's time to take another look! Vicki is so blinded by his bs right now that she can't see the forrest thru the trees!
And then there was Andy Cohen declaring that Bravo isn't gay, it's bisexual because it's "open enough to go home with whoever is most attractive at the end of the night." Here's what you had to say on that:
- Nancy Kesler-coleman said: Good answer to a stupid question!!!! Andy we know your gay but there are a lot of women who wish you weren't, b/c your a Cutie!!! Are you Bi??!!! Wishing
- Mandi Noel Waller said: Bravo is totally nickelodeon for adults!! No matter what time of day you turn it on, there is ALWAYS something awesome to watch!!! Love you Andy!!!
- Krissy Cosse said: Bravo is Tri-sexual! They'll try anything once lol! I love Andy & the network :)
I think you should bring the entire cast back for one more season so they can wrap up their stories. Each really is on to a new phase of life and I, for one, want to see how things fare - Heather's restaurant, Tamra's gym (event though I find Tamra completely distasteful - and a horrible and disingenous person), Slade's and Gretchen's relationship and business deals, and Vicki's ..... well, everything in Vicki's life is turning right now!. The one I'm not so rue about is Alexis only because I fear she and Jim are in for hard times and it would be too sad to watch.
And, of all the wives, the whose story is of most interest to me is Vicki's. I adore Brianna and Michael, I find the whole Don thing fascinating, I want to see Brianna's baby and Vicki as a grandmother, and I want to see what happens with Brooks. As long as she has an ironclad prenup where he is concerned, I have no problem with them enjoying each other for whatever reason(s). As they say in real estate, everything is negotiable so long as their is full disclosure. That is how I feel about those two.
Anyway, I haven't watched the show since Lynne's season... but I watched this year and really enjoyed it. It's a fascinating group of women and it was great to see Vicki still bringing the drama - but in a good way. Not a vile and calculated way like Tamra.
Lover her or hate her (I love her), Vicki's story is pure and natural drama :)