Instagram sensation Josh Ostrovsky, better known as "The Fat Jewish," made an appearance on both last week and this week's episode of #MDLNY. Just as he curates the funniest memes, tweets, and videos on the internet, we’ve curated for you some of our favorite Fat Jewish moments.
1. When he taught a cycling class on the streets of NYC
2. When he started his own Rosé label
And poured it all over himself, because he “FELT LIKE IT.”
3. When he channeled his inner Zac Efron
What time is it? Time for you to get a (bae)watch.
4. When he gave Kyle Richards a lap dance
Watch out, Mauricio!
5. When he simultaneously took AND became a dip
Kids, don’t try this at home.
6. When he took a Ramen bath
Don’t you wonder who the lucky person was that cleaned this up?
7. When his dog, Toast, wore a custom Marchesa gown
The tongue is our favorite part.
8. When he recreated Braveheart using strangers (Warning: Profanities used)
What would you do if The Fat Jewish came up to you on the street and asked you to recreate an iconic scene? A. Join the fun B. Crack up or C. Run the other way
Million Dollar Listing New York
Will The Fat Jewish Be One of Ryan's Most Difficult Clients?
The Fat Jewish is not happy with the listing Ryan shows him...