• Hometown: Margate, South Africa
• Birth date: July 24
• Zodiac sign: Leo
• Years of experience in the yachting industry: 10
• Favorite off-boat activities: I like to box spearfish, surf, ride motor cross bikes, and swim.
• What is your wildest charter guest story from your career? One guest wanted to do the flyboard and ended up flying so high that he fell onto a jet ski and broke his shoulder and ribs.
• What was your first impression of Mustique? It was an old classic boat and still looking good.
• Favorite place you’ve been on charter/place you traveled? To charter, for sure Bonifacio. To where I’ve traveled to, Bali.
• What’s one thing about working and living on a boat that would surprise people? All the different personalities and pressure on one small boat can be a recipe for disaster.