Before moving to the OC, Lizzie grew up in Columbia, Kentucky, where she earned a reputation as a beauty pageant queen. These days, she's a devoted mother and business owner (Sun Kitten Swimwear). But what else can we learn about the newest Housewife? Below, she shares 13 little-known facts about her past—who knew she was such a nerd?
1. I used to dream of being a Rockette.
2. I'm kind of a nerd. I have always loved science, especially Biology.
3. I was a cheerleader in high school.
4. I don't have any tattoos.
5. I love astrology.
6. I used to be a dance instructor. I taught tap, ballet and jazz.
7. Christmas is my favorite holiday. But I LOVE Halloween.
8. I have a strong faith in God. It's personal to me and I don't advertise it.
9. I am a very girly girl. I'm almost always in a dress even when I'm casual.
10. I think New York City is magical.
11. I was Senior Class President and Valedictorian.
12. I ran the Honolulu Marathon in a little over 4 hours.
13. I absolutely LOVE being a mom.
Tune in to see Lizzie's debut tonight at 9/8c.
The Daily Dish is your source for all things Bravo, from behind-the-scenes scoop to breaking news, exclusive interviews, photos, original videos, and, oh, so much more. Subscribe to The Daily Dish podcast, join our Facebook group, and follow us on Instagram for the latest news hot off the presses. Sign up to become a Bravo Insider and be the first to get exclusive extras.