Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Shereé & Phaedra Reunite on The Traitors Season 2 Alongside Tamra, Larsa, More Bravolebs
Season 1 of the Peacock original saw reality television icons go up against everyday people getting their first taste of onscreen fame.
Once again hosted by Alan Cumming — and his ever-impressive wardrobe packed to the brim with stylish tartan and kilts — the Scotsman will be joined in Season 2 by his dog Lala, who is being introduced as his trusty sidekick. The only thing that could make Cumming and his freaking dog more exciting? A list of celebrities so long, we can't help but wonder how they're all going to fit in Cumming's castle!
Set in a remote castle deep in the Scottish Highlands, five-time Emmy-nominated host Cumming will welcome these 21 larger-than-life personalities as they come together to compete in a series of challenges with the objective of earning a cash prize of up to $250,000.
The catch? Several contestants (dubbed "the Traitors") will devise a plan to steal the prize from the other contestants ("the Faithful") without revealing who's stabbing them in the back.
And unlike Season 1, which saw reality television icons go up against everyday people getting their first taste of onscreen fame, Season 2 is all celebrities all the time. Let's meet our contestants:
Who's competing on The Traitors Season 2?
- Carsten “Bergie” Bergersen (Love Island USA)
- Chris 'C.T.' Tamburello (The Challenge)
- Dan Gheesling (Big Brother)
- Deontay Wilder (Boxer)
- Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu (Love Island UK)
- Janelle Pierzina (Big Brother)
- Johnny “Bananas” Devenanzio (The Challenge)
- John Bercow (UK Parliament)
- Kevin Kreider (Bling Empire)
- Larsa Pippen (The Real Housewives of Miami)
- Marcus Jordan (Basketball Player)
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy (Dancing with the Stars)
- Mercedes “MJ” Javid (Shahs of Sunset)
- Parvati Shallow (Survivor)
- Peppermint (RuPaul’s Drag Race)
- Peter Weber (The Bachelor)
- Phaedra Parks (The Real Housewives of Atlanta)
- Sandra Diaz-Twine (Survivor)
- Shereé Whitfield (The Real Housewives of Atlanta)
- Tamra Judge (The Real Housewives of Orange County)
- Trishelle Cannatella (Real World: Las Vegas)
When does The Traitors Season 2 premiere?
Unfortunately, there's no word yet on when fans can expect to dive into another season of murder and mayhem in the Scottish highlands.
How many episodes are in The Traitors Season 2?
The Traitors Season 2 will consist of 11, nail-biting, 60-minute episodes and one reunion special.
And if the Season 2 reunion special is anything like Season 1, there will be plenty of tears and dramatic moments.
Who competed on The Traitors Season 1?
Season 1 featured an all-star cast of reality television icons including Arie Luyendyk Jr. (Bachelor/Bachelorette), Brandi Glanville (The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills), Cirie Fields (Survivor), Cody Calafiore (Big Brother), Kate Chastain (Below Deck), Kyle Cooke (Summer House), Rachel Reilly (Big Brother), Reza Farahan (Shahs of Sunset), Ryan Lochte (Olympian), and Stephenie LaGrossa Kendrick (Survivor).
Additional contestants included Christian De La Torre (Veteran & Van Life Influencer), Michael Davidson (DMV Office Manager), Andie Thurmond (Director of Music Services), Quentin Jiles (Political Analyst), Shelbe Rodriguez (Public Affairs Manager), Geraldine Moreno (Actor), Robert “Bam” Nieves (Tech Sales Executive), Anjelica Conti (Hair Stylist), Azra Valani (Yoga Instructor), and Amanda Clark (Emergency Room Nurse).
Who won The Traitors Season 1?
Cirie Fields, who cut her teeth charming and manipulating her fellow contestants on Survivor, won The Traitors Season 1 by using her greatest asset: patience.
You can catch up on The Traitors Season 1 before the Season 2 premiere exclusively on Peacock.