Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Kylie Jenner has revealed that her weekend brought a terrifying incident for any parent: She had to take her one-year-old baby Stormi to the hospital for treatment after an allergic reaction.
"Spent the day in the hospital with my baby," she wrote on Instagram, along with an image of Stormi sleeping soundly. "She had an allergic reaction and is 100% okay now and we are home. Nothing else matters when these things happen. God bless all the moms with sick babies. I'm sending so much love and positive energy your way."
On the same day, Kylie also wrote a message about putting positive, loving energy into the universe.
"Blessed beyond words. Thank you God," she wrote. " believe in being a reflection of what you'd like to receive. If you want love, give love. If you want success, wish success."
Although Kylie didn't specific the nature of Stormi's allergy, the news of her reaction comes as celebrities are coming forward with their dangerous experiences with food allergies. Kylie's mom Kris Jenner recently revealed the time she learned that her grandson Mason had to be rushed to the hospital after an allergic reaction to peanut butter.
Bethenny Frankel also recently survived a near-fatal reaction after eating soup that contained fish. And just last week, Ariana Grande announced that it was a late onset allergy to tomatoes that caused a sickness so severe she had to cancel tour dates.
Bravo’s Style & Living is your window to the fabulous lifestyles of Bravolebrities. Be the first to know about all the best fashion and beauty looks, the breathtaking homes Bravo stars live in, everything they’re eating and drinking, and so much more. Sign up to become a Bravo Insider and get exclusive extras.