Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
We asked fashion forward trainer, Joe Lazo to share his ultimate workout playlist with us. The former model and CrossFit enthuasiast showed us his favorite songs to listen to when he needs to get pumped for a workout. Check out his playlist below and see if you want to incorporate it into your own workout!
1. Big Sean - "Blessings"
2. Ace Hood - "How I'm Raised"
3. Waka Flocka Flame - "Obituary"
4. Mike WiLL Made-It - "Choppin' Blades"
5. DJ Esco - "How It Was"
6. DJ Khaled - "They Don't Love You No More"
7. Lupe Fiasco - "Pu$$y"
8. Rick Ross - "Neighborhood Drug Dealer"
9. Kid Ink - "Blunted"
10. OG Maco - "F**KEMx3"
11. DJ Self - "Yeah OK (feat. Kazzie)"
12. 2 Chainz - "Where U Been"
Don't forget to watch Joe and his fellow trainers every on Work Out New York, Sundays at 9/10c!