Sauteed Prawn with Thai Tomato Soup - Recipe Finder
Sauteed Prawn with Thai Tomato SoupPhoto by:
Top Chef, Season 9, Episode 914, Quickfire Challenge
- 1/8 cup fish sauce
- 1/8 cup mirin
- 1/8 cup tomato seed
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 serrano pepper, finely sliced
- 1/8 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, mince stems
- 2 tomatoes, cut into 8 wedges each
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Basil leaves
- Cilantro leaves
- 3 V-6 prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon butter
1. Sear shrimp in a pan on medium heat and baste in butter until golden brown.
2. Combine ingredients for dressing and mix together. Pour over salad ingredients and toss.
3. Place shrimp on top of salad and garnish with cilantro and basil.