Bravo's Top Chef is heading to Kentucky for Season 16 — premiering Thursday, December 6 at 9/8c — and we just got our first look at the competition. (Check out the clip above for all the preview action.)
And now we also know who will be included in the new batch of 15 talented chefs from across the country fighting for the next Top Chef title.
Meet the new cheftestants:
- Eric Adjepong - Washington, DC
- Sara Bradley - Paducah, KY
- Kelsey Barnard Clark - Dothan, AL
- Edmund “Eddie” Konrad - Philadelphia, PA
- Pablo Lamon - Miami Beach, FL
- Natalie Maronski - Philadelphia, PA
- Michelle Minori - San Francisco, CA
- Nini Nguyen - Brooklyn, NY
- Brandon Rosen - San Mateo, CA
- Kevin Scharpf - Dubuque, IA
- Caitlin Steininger - Cincinnati, OH
- Justin Sutherland - St. Paul, MN
- David Viana – Asbury Park, NJ
- Adrienne Wright - Boston, MA
- Brian Young – Boston, MA
And while these folks each hope to be named Top Chef, one of them is currently in the running in another hot contest, too...
People has just come out with its 10 finalists for the "Sexiest Chef Alive" — and chef Adjepong is among them.
(Also among them is Season 11 competitor Louis Maldonado.)
Good luck to all the chefs... as they shoot for various illustrious titles!
Bravo’s Style & Living is your window to the fabulous lifestyles of Bravolebrities. Be the first to know about all the best fashion and beauty looks, the breathtaking homes Bravo stars live in, everything they’re eating and drinking, and so much more. Sign up to become a Bravo Insider and get exclusive extras.