Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
We asked Work Out New York's Master Trainer Holly Rilinger to give us her ultimate work out playlist so you can get your gym groove on like a pro. "I love music that makes you dance and dream at the same time," gushes Holly and this mix will definitely have you doing both! With Ed Sheeren's "Thinking Out Loud," R. Kelly's "World's Greatest," and Mumford and Sons' "Believe," you're about to take one inspirational and emotional spin that's perfect a solo cycle when you can't personally be in Holly's class.
1. Ed Shereen - "Thinking Out Loud"
2. Jay Z - "Forever Young"
3. R. Kelly - "World's Greatest"
4. Tove Lo - "Talking Body" (Young Professionals Remix)
5. Lil' Kim - "The Jump Off"
6. Rihanna, Kanye, and Paul McCartney- "FourFiveSeconds"
7. Duke Dumont feat. Jax Jones - "I Got U"
8. OMI - "Cheerleader"
9. Mumford and Sons - "Believe"
Don't forget to watch Holly and her fellow trainers every Sunday at 9/10c!