Now that we know when Bravo's Project Runway will be back (that's Thursday, December 5 at 9:30/8:30c, to be exact), don't you want to know who will be competing in this awe-inspiring new installment of the fashion competition?
Project Runway will welcome 16 new designers in Season 18. From formally trained to self-taught, from design houses with celebrity clients to small businesses, from couture creations to edgy streetwear ensembles, this diverse group includes contestants from all different backgrounds and hometowns across the country and around the world. Get to know the designers by checking out the video, above.
The designers will compete to show host Karlie Kloss, mentor Christian Siriano, and judges Nina Garcia, Brandon Maxwell, and Elaine Welteroth that they're deserving of the grand prize of $250,000 courtesy of Bluprint, a feature in ELLE magazine, the chance to be featured in a Bluprint digital series, $50,000 compliments of Pilot, and a mentorship with the CFDA (Council of Fashion Designers of America).
It's sure to be one show-stopping season of Project Runway.
Check out the full list of designers, below:
- Brittany Allen - Austin, TX
- Asma Bibi - Atlanta, GA
- Chelsey Carter - Chicago, IL
- Jenn Charkow - Seattle, WA
- Victoria Cocieru – Moldova
- Marquise Foster - Brooklyn, NY
- Alan Gonzalez - Houston, TX
- Sergio Guadarrama - New York, NY
- Dayoung Kim – Seoul, Korea
- ShaVi Lewis - Newark, NJ
- Geoffrey Mac - Brooklyn, NY
- Delvin McCary - Chicago, IL
- Tyler Neasloney - Jersey City, NJ
- Veronica Sheaffer - Chicago, IL
- Melanie Trygg - Orcas Island, WA
- Nancy Volpe-Beringer - Philadelphia, PA
See everything that Project Runway has in store for Season 18 by checking out the official trailer, below.
The Daily Dish is your source for all things Bravo, from behind-the-scenes scoop to breaking news, exclusive interviews, photos, original videos, and, oh, so much more. Subscribe to The Daily Dish podcast, join our Facebook group, and follow us on Instagram for the latest news hot off the presses. Sign up to become a Bravo Insider and be the first to get exclusive extras.