On this season of Below Deck, Captain Lee and his crew took to the Caribbean, facing off with bad weather, wild guests, and each other. After a long charter season, the Valor yachties got together to discuss what went down on and off the boat. And while a lot was hashed out on camera, there were a few things you didn't see.
1. The Taping Ran for 2 Hours
2. Captain Lee’s Wife Maryann Was in Attendance
The Stud of the Sea's lovely bride showed up to support him after a very long charter season with his very green crew.
3. Baker Brought Some of Her Family Members Who Know Thomas Ravenel
Baker's family has an unusual connection to the Southern Charm dad; Thomas' father is married to Baker's paternal grandmother, making Thomas her...step-uncle? Small town, that Charleston.
4. The Cast Took Pictures with Andy Afterwards
The best way to wrap up a reunion? Selfies with Andy Cohen!
4. The Crew Went Out for Drinks Together One Last Time
Captain Lee and his team headed to Gansevoort Park rooftop bar to celebrate their time together at sea and on the show.