Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Who Is Patricia Altschul's Fabulous Friend Georgette Mosbacher?
Get to know Patricia's dear friend.
On tonight's episode of Southern Charm we meet Patricia Altschul's equally fabulous friend, Georgette Mosbacher. In honor of Georgette's visit to Charleston, their trip to India, and their new caftan line, Patricia hosts an "Indian themed dinner". Here are eight things you should know about Georgette:
1. Patricia and Georgette go back "25 years or more".
2. They "met at a very fancy party and we were talking about guns."
3. Georgette will absolutely NOT "tolerate bad manners".
4. Patricia called her friend "one of most accomplished women I’ve ever known".
5. Georgette's run three major corporations and has "more connections than almost everybody except the President".
6. She's a world traveler (just watch this bonus video below).
7. She authored two books for women: Feminine Force: Release The Power Within To Create The Life You Deserve and It Takes Money, Honey: A Get-Smart Guide to Total Financial Freedom.
8. Inspired by a caftan Patricia bought in India that has a dog on it, Patricia and Georgette decided to launch their own fabulous caftan line (catch a glimpse in the videos above and below).