Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
Everything to Know About Last Chance Kitchen
Learn how eliminated chefs can cook their way back into the competition on Top Chef's digital companion series.
Last Chance Kitchen has returned for Season 20, and Top Chef lead judge Tom Colicchio is back as its host.
Keep reading for all you need to know about Last Chance Kitchen Season 20, which premiered on Thursday, March 16, immediately following Top Chef.
When Did Last Chance Kitchen Become Part of the Top Chef Competition?
Last Change Kitchen started in November 2011, as a digital companion series to Top Chef Season 9. It won an Emmy for Outstanding Creative Achievement In Interactive Media - Multiplatform Storytelling in 2013, and has been nominated for an Emmy in the Outstanding Short Form Nonfiction Or Reality Series category in 2018, 2021, and 2022.
Who hosts Last Chance Kitchen Season 20?
Top Chef lead judge Tom Colicchio pulls double duty as the host and judge for Last Chance Kitchen.
Which Other Top Chef Judges Will Appear on Last Chance Kitchen Season 20?
In addition to the Top Chef lead judge hosting the series, Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi, Top Chef judge Gail Simmons, and culinary expert Max Halley all are making appearances on Last Chance Kitchen Season 20.
What Is Tom Colicchio Like on Last Chance Kitchen?
According to executive producer Wade Sheeler, “One of the cool aspects of Last Chance Kitchen is this is Tom’s world, this is his domain.”
And while he can seem stern on the show, the above episode of Last Chance Kitchen Secrets Revealed shows that, as professional as Colicchio is, he still likes to crack what contestant Omar Santana calls “old dad jokes” on set.
“It really helps break the tension in the air sometimes,” Sheeler adds.
Do Last Chance Kitchen Contestants Know Who They’ll Be Competing Against?
“With Last Chance Kitchen, they don’t know who they’re going to compete against,” Last Chance Kitchen 20 director Ryan Renter says in the video above. “So it’s a surprise who’s going to come through that door next.”
Who Are The Contestants on Last Chance Kitchen Season 20?
The first 13 chefs eliminated from Top Chef Season 20 get the opportunity to compete on Last Chance Kitchen over 11 episodes for two opportunities to return to Top Chef.
That means any of the Top Chef Season 20 contestants could have been on Last Chance Kitchen Season 20!
Season 20 of Top Chef is a World All-Stars season, in which 16 winners and finalists from 11 different Top Chef shows from around the world will compete.
The Season 20 All-Stars (in alphabetical order) are:
- Samuel Albert, the winner of Top Chef France Season 10
- Luciana Berry, the winner of Top Chef Brazil Season 2
- Sara Bradley, a finalist from Top Chef Season 16 in Kentucky
- Dawn Burrell, a finalist from Top Chef Season 18 in Portland
- Ali Ghzawi, the winner of Top Chef Middle East & North Africa Season 3 in Lebanon
- Tom Goetter, a finalist from Top Chef Germany Season 1
- Nicole Gomes, who won the All-Stars competition in Top Chef Canada Season 5
- Victoire Gouloubi, a finalist from Top Chef Italy Season 2
- Charbel Hayek, the winner of Top Chef Middle East & North Africa Season 5 in Saudi Arabia
- Buddha Lo, who won Top Chef Season 19 in Houston
- Dale Mackay, who won Top Chef in Season 1
- Gabriel Rodriguez, the winner of Top Chef Mexico Season 2
- Begoña Rodrigo, the winner of Top Chef Spain Season 1
- Amar Santana, a finalist from Top Chef Season 13 in California
- Sylwia Stachyra, the winner of Top Chef Poland Season 7
- May Phattanant Thongthong, a finalist from Top Chef Thailand Season 1
Has Any Last Chance Kitchen Winner Ever Won Top Chef Itself?
Yes! Three chefs who were eliminated from Top Chef and then won Last Chance Kitchen returned to Top Chef and won the entire competition.
- Kristen Kish (Top Chef Season 10 winner)
- Brooke Williamson (Top Chef Season 14 winner)
- Joe Flamm (Top Chef Season 15 winner)
When Did Last Chance Kitchen Season 20 Premiere?
Last Chance Kitchen Season 20 started streaming on Thursday, March 16 on BravoTV.com, Bravo YouTube, and the Bravo app immediately following Top Chef and next day on Peacock. Last Chance Kitchen airs weekly on Thursdays, following new episodes of Top Chef, and is available Fridays on Peacock.
How Do I Watch the Last Chance Kitchen Season 20 Trailer?
Just scroll up and watch the video at the top of this page!
Watch Last Chance Kitchen on BravoTV.com, Bravo YouTube, and the Bravo app Thursdays immediately following Top Chef and next day on Peacock.