Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more!
The Top Chef Season 17 All Stars L.A. Cast List Is Bringing the Heat
Bravo announced the 15 finalists, front runners, and fan favorites returning to the competition this spring.
These Cheftestants are back for another heaping helping of fierce competition.
Bravo has announced the 15 contestants competing for another shot at culinary supremacy when Top Chef returns for Season 17 with a supersized episode on Thursday, March 19 at 10/9c. The lineup includes finalists, front runners, and fan favorites who wowed us with their culinary skills in seasons past.
Check out the All Stars returning for Top Chef Season 17, below:
- Eric Adjepong (Season 16: Kentucky) Washington, D.C.
- Karen Akunowicz (Season 13: California) Boston, Massachusetts
- Jennifer Carroll (Season 6: Las Vegas, Season 8: All Stars, and Last Chance Kitchen Season 7) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Washington, D.C.
- Stephanie Cmar (Season 11: New Orleans) Boston, Massachusetts
- Lisa Fernandes (Season 4: Chicago) Brooklyn, New York
- Kevin Gillespie (Season 6: Las Vegas) Atlanta, Georgia
- Gregory Gourdet (Season 12: Boston) Portland, Oregon
- Jamie Lynch (Season 14: Charleston) Charlotte, North Carolina
- Melissa King (Season 12: Boston) San Francisco, California
- Brian Malarkey (Season 3: Miami) San Diego, California
- Nini Nguyen (Season 16: Kentucky) New York, New York
- Joe Sasto (Season 15: Colorado) Los Angeles, California
- Angelo Sosa (Season 7: Washington D.C. and Season 8: All Stars New York) San Diego, California
- Bryan Voltaggio (Season 6: Las Vegas) Frederick, Maryland
- Lee Anne Wong (Season 1: San Francisco and Last Chance Kitchen Season 7) Maui, Hawaii
Host Padma Lakshmi previously announced that the new season would be an all-star edition via video message at BravoCon last month. "I can't wait for you guys to see it," she shared.
Padma will be joined by head judge Tom Colicchio and judge Gail Simmons in the new season, which will take place in Los Angeles, California.
This isn't the only exciting news to come out of the world of Top Chef these days. Bravo and Spectra also recently announced that a new location of the quick service restaurant Top Chef Quickfire will open in January 2020 in Philadelphia.
Relive the final moments of Top Chef Season 16, below.